Attention OC Shareholders:
· The new local mandate for COVID-19 (Resolution 45) is below and summarized in the news release.
· Council also made decisions about CARES Acting funding – an overall spending plan (Resolution 47); grants to non-profit organizations; and decisions about calculating grants for local businesses (Resolution 46). Copies of the resolutions attached.
There is a new application available for local businesses to apply for financial support through the City’s CARES grant program:
· If a pre-application was made, no need to apply again
· Link to online application: https://arcg.is/1v19Cm
· Paper applications in vestibule at City Hall
· DUE DATE IS NOON ON FRIDAY, JULY 24
· Questions? Telephone the Planning Department at (907) 581-3100, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Res 47 CARES Act spending plan AS AMENDED
Resolution 2020-45 Measures to Protect the Public Health
Res 46 CARES Nonprofit and businesses AS AMENDED by councilRead More