Do you have a Stock Will on file?
OC is offering a $200 incentive for NEW and COMPLETE Last Will and Testament Forms!
Having a Stock Will on file with OC lets you determine who will inherit your stock after your
passing. If you pass away without a stock will, your stock will be distributed according to Alaska State Law and may be distributed to individuals you do not wish to inherit. Most importantly, not having a stock will on file also slows down the stock inheritance process for
your heirs and descendants.
Already have a Will on file?
All Shareholders who have a complete Will on file
by the deadline will be entered in a drawing to win
one of these cash prizes:
• 3 winners $500
• 2 winners $1,000
• 1 winner $2,000
THE DEADLINE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE MAY 1, 2023.
Winners will be announced at the 2023 Annual Meeting.
Download and fill out the form here!
Ounalashka Settlement Trust (OST) units are distributed pursuant to the transfer of OC stock, provided, however, only if the OC stock is inherited by an Alaska Native or Descendant of an Alaska Native. After June 3rd, 2017, non-Natives cannot inherit trust unit in the OST.Read More
- Must have experience in environmental fieldwork particularly in contaminated soil sampling
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office products.
- Must be highly organized
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- High level of organization and productivity.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with board members, customers, employees, and shareholders.