Change of Address/Name

If you have moved and/or changed your mailing address, OC must be notified in writing with your signature. There must be a signed document in your Shareholder file in order for OC to change your address.

If you’ve legally changed your name and want OC’s records to reflect the change, please send us a copy of one of the following documents:

  • Marriage certificate
  • Divorce decree
  • Social Security Card with the changed name

Additionally, you’ll need to send a copy of the completed Change of Address/Name form to:

Ounalashka Corporation
Attention: Shareholder Affairs
PO Box 149
Unalaska, AK 99685-0149
Change of Address/Name Form

Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB)

A Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) may be obtained from the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA). CIB applications are available on the agency’s website. BIA is the only agency that will issue the certificate. A completed application must be mailed to the Alaska Regional Office regardless of your location. Submit the application to:

Alaska Regional Office
Bureau of Indian Affairs
3601 C Street, Suite 1100
Anchorage, AK 99503-5947
Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) Form

Direct Deposit

Want your Shareholder dividend directly deposited into your bank account? OC offers direct deposit to its Shareholders so they can receive their dividends in a timely manner! A printable direct deposit application is available via the button below.

Direct Deposit

Gifting Shares

The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA) permits ANCSA shares to be transferred as a gift from a holder to siblings or lineal descendants (child, grandchild, great-grandchild, niece, nephew). The recipient of shares transferred by such a gift must be Alaska Native or a descendant of an Alaska Native who is related to the gifter by blood or adoption and not simply by marriage.

If under 18 years of age, Alaska law requires that shareholders who receive shares in a Native Corporation must have their shares issued to a custodian. Information concerning the gifting and custodian processes are available at the OC Shareholder Affairs Department.

To print a Gifting Form for the Ounalashka Corporation’s Shares/Appointment of Custodian for Minor Shareholders, click the button below:

Gifting Stock

Stop-Payment Request

A stop-payment may be placed on an outstanding OC dividend check after a minimum of 14 days have passed from the date the check was issued. Shareholders may call or write the OC Shareholder Affairs Department and a request stop-payment order. A bank fee of $25.00 will be deducted from the amount of the original check.

If you have any further questions, please contact the Shareholder Affairs Department at the address and phone number above or via the contact form below.

Contact Us

Stock Will Form

Provide a valid OC Stock Will or General Will that clearly states who you would like to inherit your shares. Complete a new will if your name has changed after you have gifted shares, or if you change your mind about who you want to inherit your shares.

Stock Will Form

Records & Forms